- Today’s electronic systems require a well thought out game plan. Whether it is designing a complete electronic package for the everyday pleasure boater, heavy tournament fishing team, or adding equipment and upgrades to your current boat, ECP Marine has the ability and knowledge in order to accomplish all your marine electronic needs.
- Underwater and interior LED lighting has become amazingly popular in today’s marine industry. Beautiful LED lighting can really set your boat apart from the crowd. ECP Marine uses the industry’s leading brand names found in today’s top of the line boats. After many installs ranging from the most simple to extremely complex, ECP has the ability to transform your vessel into something extraordinary.
- Damaged gel-coat and exposed fiberglass which goes unattended can over time absorb water and become extremely costly in the long run. ECP Marine takes pride in its finished product making sure that we not only repair any blemishes but that they also look like they never existed.
- Over the years of being exposed to sun and salt your boats upholstery can really take a beating and start to show its age. East Coast Perfection can design, repair, and refurbish all your cushions. With the use of closed cell foam and unlimited color choices a customer has ability to customize the interior of their boat giving it an entirely new look and feel.
Custom Inboard & Outboard Rigging
- At ECP Marine we service and are able to handle all of your marine mechanical needs. Whether you own a single engine boat or a quad engine center console, we have you covered with our trained professional staff.
Engine Repair & Service
- Regular check-ups will insure all vessel systems are working as intended. Engines, electronics, pumps, hydraulics and accessories should be inspected to insure they are working properly when needed. These routine preventative measures will prove to be far more cost effective in the long term.
- Professional boat detailing goes much further than simply cleaning your vessel, and is more important than most believe. Sun, salt water, wind, and rain constantly attacks your vessels paint, gel coat, metal, leather, vinyl and isinglass. Regularly washing off salt with fresh water goes a long way towards preventing unnecessary erosion, however it is simply not enough. Continual preventative protection will insure the longevity of your boat and will extend its life, reduce depreciation, and maintain a beautiful vessel.
- Maintaining your boats running surface insures efficiency, durability, and longevity. ECP Marine’s knowledgeable staff can help you choose the correct barrier coat and anti-fouling paint to help protect your vessel for the long haul. We offer bottom painting, barrier coat, and acid washing.
- All vessels require regular check-ups to insure all systems are working flawlessly. Engines, electronics, pumps, hydraulics and accessories all need to be inspected to insure they are working properly when needed. As with all aspects of yacht maintenance, preventative measures prove far more cost effective than reactive maintenance.
ECP Marine specializes in complete custom rigging. From the simplest of installs to complete, one-off fabrication.
Let ECP Marine create PERFECTION for you!